Some members have experienced difficulty in re-signing the books. Here is the procedure for doing so within our new website.
- If you want to re-sign electronically (through the website), you have to login to the new site. To do this, for the first time, you have to log in using your username (last name) and your card number.
- Once you login, the site will need to confirm your email address. You HAVE to do this before you can view any of the member restricted information in the left hand side of the screen. The prompt will come up for you to verify your email address. If it is correct, then allow the site to send you a message to the email address we have on file for you, or update the email address if the one displayed is not correct.
- When you receive the message from the site to your email address, you will need to click the link in that message. This is important as we need to be sure we have your correct information and that we have matched up the correct member to the correct email address.
- After the email address has been CONFIRMED from the site (but maybe while, during, or after you VERIFY it), you will be required to change your Username and Password with the criteria listed on the site (length of password, special character requirements, etc.) This change is for your login to the WEBSITE ONLY. Nothing changes on the Job Dispatch login at this point.
- Now that you are fully logged into the site, you can access the “Re-sign Books” section over on the “Member” area on the left hand side of the site. By clicking on this, you will be directed to the Referral page that is incorporated into the site. You will need to select “Registration Info” under the “Choose Action:” menu on the left hand side of the IBEW Local 702 Job Dispatch page. Once you do that, it takes you to the page with the “Resign/Rereg” button. Click it and you can take the appropriate action desired.
Should you have any questions on this process, or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Mark Baker at (618) 559-6039, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone and ask for your patience and understanding moving forward.